Helping migrants and refugees from Ukraine (women and children) to integrate into Czech society much faster and easier. Creation of a community for people who now need our support and participation.
We are pleased to inform you that the Czech language courses will take place, thanks to the Municipal Office.
Prague 14 and the team of the non-profit organization Youth Included.
Now we will need your help, in order for the courses to be quality and as comfortable as possible for you.
We ask you to fill out a questionnaire to find out which age groups we will be working with and what will be a convenient time to attend the courses.
The courses will include two levels - A1 for beginners and A2-B1 for advanced.
We will run three streams, a 2-month course, for 30 groups each, which means that everyone will have the opportunity to sign up and take the course.
- adults - mornings until 12:00
- adults - after 4:00 PM
- adults - evening 19:00-21:00
- children 7-9 - mornings until 12:00
- children 7-9 - 12:00-16:00
- children 7-9 - 16:00-21:00
- children 10-13 - mornings to 12:00
- children 10-13 - 12:00-16:00
- children 10-13 - 16:00 - 21:00
- children 14-17 - mornings to 12:00
- children 14-17 - 12:00-16:00
- children 14-17 - 16:00- 21:00
Signing up will be open from 16.05.2023 for the June-July Beginners and Advanced Course.
Pre-registration is not possible! We will put all the information on the basis of the questionnaire in the Telegram channel!
We are very grateful that you are with us!
In order to be able to enroll, you must be subscribed to our Telegram channel, where the 16.05 link for enrollment will be posted.