Helping migrants and refugees from Ukraine (women and children) to integrate into Czech society much faster and easier. Creation of a community for people who now need our support and participation.
Group Training - Working with the body through movement, Celebrating and letting in the new
Time: 17:30 - 21:00.
For whom: For all interested persons
What is intuitive movement?
Intuitive movement and dance has great potential for group work due to the organic and safe nature of the practices. Without facing traumatic situations, they allow you to immerse your attention in your body and be with yourself during the class. While the instructor leads the process, participants are immersed in learning about their bodies and building new neural connections through unusual movements. In addition, intuitive movement unlocks bodily blocks, which leads to the restoration of emotional sensitivity. Emotional numbness is the most common defense mechanism when experiencing stress.
What will our session be about?
First and foremost, about being happy for ourselves. I want to give participants the opportunity to celebrate the present moment and let new things into their lives as the year progresses.
The structure of the session is:
1. You will learn basic information about the interplay between emotions and the body.
2. We will gradually dive into the body, gradually working with different parts of the body to bring your attention from a multitude of issues and situations back to yourself.
3. After a break we will move into a dance with limited movement, giving you a chance to turn off your brain and go deeper into the movement.
4. the main part of the free dance.
5. We will end the class by working on balance and centering.
Dressing - for this class we will need 2 sets of clothes, one comfortable and one formal. It is important that the outfit you choose likes you and is at least a little more dressy than you wear in your everyday life. This will be working with a mirror and vice versa, looking directly at body parts.