Community building and networking for third country nationals through the use of arts and culture. Project focuses on photography, traditional and improvisational dance, creative writing, theatre and cultural trips.
YI has prepared for you a FREE 5 lesson mini-course in acting!
Dates: 7.02 - 28.02
This course is ideal not only for those who are fond of theater, but also for those who are ready and want to know themselves from a new perspective.
See the full course plan below:
1. Acquaintance with one's own body - most of the lesson will be devoted to muscle clamps and working with the sensation of one's own body. Contact improvisation, trust exercises. Etudes for the memory of physical actions.
2. Plastic - we continue to work with the body. Etudes for the memory of physical actions, pantomime, group studies. Bonus: stage combat basics.
3. Speech and voice - breathing, work with the diaphragm and resonators, sound production, diction and articulation exercises, spontaneous speech.
4. Speech and introduction to improvisation - spontaneous speech, exercises for concentration, reaction speed and improvisation, improvisational etudes.
5. Working with emotions - proposed circumstances, stage faith, evaluation, tempo-rhythm, "calls", internal monologue - working with text, etudes based on the work done.
Each lesson will consist of a warm-up (warm-up, relaxation exercises, removal of clamps, memory and attention, articulatory gymnastics) and the main block, which in each lesson will be devoted to a separate topic.
The program of the first lesson is getting to know your own body. Most of the lesson will be devoted to muscle clamps and working with the feeling of one's own body. Contact improvisation, trust exercises. Etudes for the memory of physical actions.
What to bring: comfortable sportswear, change of shoes
Duration of 1 lesson: 1.5 hours.
Registration is by link: https://forms.gle/ushzbr9NgAGUdPX99
Networking and education
Why is it free?
Because Youth Included is a non-profit organization that organizes themed events for migrants to get to know each other, expand their network and find friends!
This meeting is part of our Networking for Integration project (https://youthincluded.com/projects/artistic-nomads), which is funded by Soliarity Corps (https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity_en)