Use of creative writing as a means of building a vibrant community and reinforcement of sound thinking in migrants. Introduction into civic engagement opportunities, strengthening personal capacities and more.
The fourth meeting of the Course: «Write VS dabbling writer» will take place this week.
Over the course of several meetings, we analyze the main components of any text, be it a post, a story or a novel.
During the course we will consider:
- Purpose, idea and theme as a pillar of any literary work
- Plot, dynamics. Or why some texts are read avidly
- The hero as a living superman, not frozen in ideal manifestations
- Conflict - as the basis of any text
- Dialogues that don't make you want to roll your eyes
- We will ruthlessly proofread the texts, leaving no chance for sagging.
You can join the event even if you missed the previous days
Networking and education
Why for free?
Because Youth Included is a non-profit organization that runs themed events for migrants to get to know each other, expand their network and make friends!