Use of creative writing as a means of building a vibrant community and reinforcement of sound thinking in migrants. Introduction into civic engagement opportunities, strengthening personal capacities and more.
On the course we will review:
- Purpose, idea and theme as a pillar of any literary work
- Plot, dynamics. Or why some texts are read avidly
- The hero as a living being, not superman frozen in ideal manifestations
- Conflict as the basis of any text
- Dialogues that don't make you want to roll your eyes
- We will ruthlessly read the texts, leaving no chance for sagging.
Networking and education
Why for free?
Because Youth Included is a non-profit organization that runs themed events for migrants to get to know each other, expand their network and make friends!