Seminar: Critical Thinking in Business
There are currently over 500 million entrepreneurs in the world. 60% of them fail within the 1st year, and surprisingly because of the same mistakes.
In this seminar, we will explore:
- Numerous cases, both successful and bankrupt;
- Categories of businesses;
- Ways of doing business and distribution of roles;
- What business models exist and which one to choose for you;
- How to initially determine the success of your business on several factors.
Participation is FREE, but you need to registrate: https://forms.gle/gqnvWBFqwwQoVVrE9
Why is it free?
Because Youth Included is a non-profit organization that holds themed events for migrants to get to know each other, expand their network and find friends!
EDEEY is a EU project which main goal is to create an educational movement( tailor-made educational materials, training course and a bootcamp of startaps) on the topic of digital entrepreneurship for those, who lack knowledge on it but are willing to upgrade their skills and re-enter the labour market through the totally new doors.
- Curriculum development for young people and youth workers/ educationalists.
- The project delivery of the eLearning platform for participants including two accredited e-courses for: (a) young people, (b) youth workers/ educationalists.
- Face-to-Face Training for participants in all participating countries.
- A Final e-book developed by all partners reporting on findings of research conducted and results of the project. Published in all partner languages (English, Czech, Greek).
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission (https://edeey.eu/en/about. [Project number: 2019-1-UK01-KA205-062214]